NO – You do not need another vaccine. You may not have had a reaction from the vaccine, but your natural immune system will be irreparably damaged if you persist.
Taking the first shots may have seemed a good idea at the time. Without the vaccine it was difficult to travel, to work and even difficult to be served in a restaurant.
But time has moved on. Here are some reasons to say No to the booster:-
Say NO to the booster
- The vaccine wont stop you getting covid. The media tells you that the vaccine reduces the severity. But the reality is that the latest variants are not so threatening.
- If you have had Covid, then the covid anti-bodies in your system give you as much protection as the vaccine. Click news-medical.net for a link to one of the few studies on the persistence of anti-bodies.
- Long covid is a reality for 10 – 15% of the vaccinated that have subsequently contracted covid. The media would have you believe that you are more likely to get long covid if you have not been vaccinated. But there are no statistics to support this. Click deseret.com for Oxford research into long covid.
- The vaccine provokes “antibody-dependent enhancement ” (ADE) which reduces the effectiveness of your natural immune system by as much as 70%. (See Expose-news.com for more). We all know someone who has been vaccinated and now has problems recovering from random infections. Click Sunnylan for another independent view on ADE.
- The vaccine contains undesirable Morgellons and graphene. If this is not enough to put you off, almost all the vaccines were developed using foetal tissue from aborted babies, as indeed do most modern drugs. see NationalGeographic for an objective view.
- Vaccine reactions can happen after the booster. Strokes and cancer are real risks. Put “Covid vaccine strokes” or “Covid vaccine cancer” into your browser to find out more; or listen to Dr Roger Hodgkinson on Rairfoundation.com, or read what is happening to pilots on theEpochtimes.com.
Stop the SMS vaccine reminder
The only way to stop the mass vaccination in Spain is for the Ministry of Health to stop sending out text messages with the date and time of your next vaccination. The sending of unsolicited messages is normally contrary to the data protection laws, and we have invited ‘Abogados por la libertad’ (Telegram) to see if we can use the law to stop this. Other countries like Austria don’t do mass SMS , why should Spain?
Stop Compulsory Vaccination
In Spain the covid vaccine is not compulsory. But it is compulsory in many countries such as Italy, where everyone over 50 must be vaccinated, or pay a 100 euro fine. This breaks the Nuremburg Convention that requires consent before any treatment.