YES – There is a link between a weakened natural immune system and Alzheimer’s and other degenerative diseases.
It is accepted that people with Alzheimer’s are more susceptible to infections, which explains how the statistics show that Alzheimer’s is now a leading (7th) cause of death globally.
However, the question remains … Which comes first? the weakened auto-immune system or the degenerative condition?
Genes can explain why some people are more likely to get a condition than others. But genetic disposition can be overridden or at least retarded by good diet and good lifestyle choices.
There is no evidence that degenerative conditions weaken the natural immune system, which suggests that the weakened immune system is the cause rather than effect. In fact, there are scientific studies that show that failures of the immune system may cause or are a cause of Alzheimer’s Disease. See Pubmed in 2017 “The immune system is now considered a major factor in Alzheimer’s Disease.” or Sciencedirect in 2021 ” Increasing preclinical and clinical studies have revealed that different components of the immune system may act as important contributors to Alzheimer’s Disease”.
So the big question is …
What damages a natural immune system?
The natural immune system will be damaged by any of the following:-
- Eating too much sugar – cookies, cakes, iced cream, sugar laden jams – acid forming
- Drinking too much sugar – cola, beer, sodas – acid forming
- Eating too much gluten – Inflammatory
- Eating too much red meat – acid forming
- Not eating enough good fat – avocadoes, olive oil, coconut oil
- Eating too much bad fat – ie foods fried in cheap oil. acid forming
- Drinking too much alcohol – acid forming
- Not taking enough supplements – ie Omega3, zinc, magnesium, vitaminC etc
- Taking too much anti-biotics – kills good gut bacteria
- Taking too much/many pharmaceutical products – kills good gut bacteria
- Taking vaccines – in particular the flu shot and covid booster/vaccine. Compromises the natural immune system.
What is different between Now and 1970, when Alzheimer’s did not exist?
What has changed in the last 50 years to make Alzheimers go from zero to being one of the biggest causes of death in the 2020s. 50 years ago, people did  to  … maybe not so much. The new phenomena are to be found in  and . 50 years ago there was little dependence on pharmaceutical products, and there was no Flu vaccine, let alone the Covid jab.
How to strengthen the Immune System
If a weakened auto-immune system is required for a degenerative condition to manifest. Then the best way forward is strengthen the immune system by ..
- Minimizing acid forming food and drink. See pH Bicarbonate Medicine for more information.
- Reducing consumption of pharmaceutical products.
- Avoiding all non-essential vaccines – in particular the flu shot and covid booster/vaccine.
Vaccines damage the Natural Immune System
For every report of vaccines damaging the immune system, there are 10 or more establishment web sites that say there is no problem. Here are two serious sites which confirm that the covid vaccine damages the Natural Immune System.
Pubmed in 2020 – “In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health….. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health.”
Biomedcentral in 2022 – “The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among unvaccinated individuals.”
But the official narrative is that the vaccines are perfectly safe. There is even a university study in America that suggests that the flu vaccine actually helps prevent Alzheimer’s. This begs the question – “Who paid for the study?”. Big Pharma companies are the only organisations that fund such studies and the results would have been dictated by the sponsors. Step out of line and you lose your funding.