“Masks are madness for the healthy. They reduce the intake of oxygen, that weakens the immune system. Wearing a mask makes a healthy person more vulnerable to Covid“. Dr Roberto Garcia and others.
When to wear a mask
Wearing a mask to cover your mount is a good practice, is if you are ill with a cough. The mask will stop your germs spreading so much.
Do they make a difference? The Danish Survey says No.
American survey shows no more then 2% reduction of covid cases result from mask wearing and lockdown. Highwire tells all.
In Spain, you are required to wear a mask if you are walking outside, unless you have sand underfoot – ie on the beach.
If you are walking alone along a street, you had to wear a mask up till 26 June 21)
In a restaurant area that it is OK to sit without a mask; but you must put on your mask if you leave your table to go to the toilet or the bar.
The people who are suffering the most are the shop and restaurant workers who are in fear of losing their job if they so much as drop their mask a little so they can breath through the nose.
The police cannot be enjoying having their face covered all day. You can see Police patrolling the beach on their quad bikes with their masks on. What madness!
We all need to make a stand. If enough people protest, they can´t arrest everyone. You can help in this as follows.
- When you wear a mask, always make sure that your nose is not covered, so you can breath freely.
- If you work in a shop, do not insist that your customers to cover their nose.
- If you work in a restaurant, do not insist that your customers to put on a mask to go to the toilet
- When you are walking down the street, carry a mask in your hand. Only put it, if you see a policeman.
- if you are walking in an empty street or in the country, put your mask in your pocket.